What kind of people is suitable for double admission to the US?

There are not many people studying in the United States. The education system in the United States leads the world. Many people choose to study in the United States to enrich themselves for better development. After studying, whether you are staying in the United States or returning to China, learning a solid ability will increase the value of international students and make a difference in the highly competitive talent competition.

There are many ways to study in the United States. You need to think ahead and choose the path that suits you best. In addition to direct admission, there are also double admission options. American college double admission, as the name implies, two admissions—language and professional courses are accepted at the same time. For students with no language scores or weak language scores, the US school will issue two offer letters: one is the language center admission notice, and the other is the school’s undergraduate or master’s conditional offer notice. . After entering the school, students will enter the language center to study English. After the language has passed, they can go directly to the undergraduate study without having to apply separately. The start time of the “double admission” college is very flexible, which breaks the rigid mode of the general university concentrated in September. Most of the language centers are enrolled in January, May, and September.

There are two types of people who are best suited for double admission. The first category is high school students, which is equivalent to the “double insurance” of the college entrance examination + study abroad. After the students go to school, they can study undergraduate courses if they pass the English test. High school students can prepare for the college entrance examination while studying abroad. Before the end of the college entrance examination, you can get the admission results of American universities. If the college entrance examination is not satisfactory, you can apply for a US visa at the end of June and study in the United States. The second category is students who are graduating from college or have graduated. After the students go to school, they can take the master’s degree if they pass the English test. Senior students can study abroad while studying for a postgraduate degree or civil servant. Before these results come out, you can get the results of admission to American universities. If the exam is not satisfactory, you can apply for a US visa at the end of June and study in the United States.

People who have already joined the work are busy with work and have no time to review English. The double admission for studying in the US allows you to work with peace of mind during the school application process, and then wait for the notice to resign and wait for a series of things, so that you can work and study abroad. Worried about it.

However, studying in the US is not so easy to apply. You can find a professional application agency to develop a special application plan. The success rate will be much higher. Not only that, if you need to find an internship in America (also known as 美国实习) after graduation or find a job in the US (also known as 美国 找工作), the study agent will also give You are very helpful and help you find a job in New York (also known as 纽约找工作). However, there are a variety of study agents, you can refer to the online study agent evaluation (also known as 学中介测评) on the Internet to make the best choice. After graduation, the identity problem will be the most troublesome thing for everyone. The green card is what everyone dreams of, but the green card schedule (also known as 绿卡排期) is very long, and the application is very difficult. You can entrust it to a professional law firm, such as goh1b. The reputation among international students is very good.

Comments are closed.